I hope you are having a great week! Here's the down and dirty for IO this week, PLUS SOME THINGS YOU NEED TO DO IN CASE WWIII BREAKS OUT SOON!
THERE ARE 3 LINKS THAT YOU NEED TO CLICK ON BELOW.
- We have a leader meeting at 3:15 in the attic.
- Clay Finnesand is leading worship
- Toni Collier is hosting
- Gerald is speaking in week two of More Than A Night
- Click HERE for your Small Group Discussion Questions (that's 1)
In other news:
- VR registration is open
We need every leader who is coming to VR to fill out the attached consent form (that's 2). If you could download it, fill it out, and email it back to us that would be amazing. If not, you can print it and bring it on Sunday. We will also have some in the NEXT room for the next few weeks.
Also, if you have not RSVP'd yet, we need you to do that ASAP. If not, we'll have to start tracking you down :)
If you have not RSVP’d for VR yet, please do so below:
For the Freshman weekend click HERE to RSVP! 👈🏼 👈🏼 👈🏼 👈🏼 👈🏼 (that's 3)
- The Freshman week WILL SELL OUT!! Have your students sign up early
- Price increase happens on 8/22 from $240 to $250
If you heard Andy's message on Sunday, and you are interested in joining a Community Group at GroupLink if you're not already involved. Dates are:
- Men’s Groups - Thursday, August 24 at 7:30 p.m.
- Women’s Groups - Thursday, August 24 at 7:30 p.m.
- Married Couples’ Groups - Saturday, August 26 at 7:30 p.m.
Register at brownsbridge.org/grouplink (bonus link for those of you keeping score at home)
Hope you guys have a great week!